Missed this week’s Transportation Brief with Steve Bryan, EVP and General Manager, Transportation, SambaSafety, alongside Susan Fall, President and Founder, LaunchIt Public Relations?
Watch the webinar on-demand or dive deeper into some of the highlights, including:
- Image increases involvement and involvement increases advocacy within the transportation industry.
- The immense passion the industry has surrounding the positive portrayal of the commercial driver.
- The need to look outside national publicizing of organizations that are supported.
- Consider allocating some budget for grass roots efforts toward local initiatives.
- Examples of a successful program as noted by Susan, includes the “touch-a-truck” programs, which showcase the true technological advances of trucks.
- Getting off social media and outside of our comfort zones.
- There are many great stories from a community involvement perspective that are just waiting to be told.
- As the United States continues reopening, we will continue to see immense unemployment, with figures looking to be around one in four Americans out of work.
- There are many able-bodied and hard-working unemployed individuals that may consider trucking as an enticing new career.