It’s shaping up to be a big year for SambaSafety. Whether it be our mission to reduce crashes 20 percent by 2025, in 2020, we’re working on a variety of industry-changing initiatives. These initiatives are set to change the company roadmap for years to come.
Some of the most impressive highlights?
Our product team boasts revolutionary new features and platform enhancements.
We’re looking to continue on the path of being one of the best technology companies to work for.
With such a hungry team eager to aid companies in saving lives, our salespeople are focused on helping businesses across varied verticalized industries utilize our technology with the end goal of keeping employees and communities safe.
Lofty goals would be nothing without excitement felt across the company. To build the momentum, our Sales department, Executive Leadership team and managers gathered at our largest three day company kickoff.
Some of the biggest takeaways? We’re focused on:
- Empowering team members to be company-wide thought leaders and decision makers
- Effectively communicating organization-wide
- Educating team members on the why behind SambaSafety solutions as well as the evolution of product features
- Providing a sneak peak of our upcoming predictive analytics offering (stay tuned for more information!)
- Building connections cross-functionally
Whether role playing different functions of personas with big-face cutouts to an over 100-person rock, paper, scissors game, plenty of fun was had in addition to learning.
Check out some of our favorite highlights below, and here’s to an amazing 2020!